Jobs @ OLM
Full Stack Developers
For our client in Sweden we are looking to hire 4 Full Stack Developers.
Each with the following skill
2. WEB DESIGN: Responsive CSS, SASS, and HTML with Open Graph Compliance and Bootstrap
3. ODBC: MySQL, MariaDB
CMS: Wordpress, Joomla
APIs: , Stripe, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics
4. PHP FRAMEWORKS: CodeIgniter
Min 4 years of experience with any of above.
Work is from home, must have min 20 mbps internet and fast CPU.
Mon-Friday 1pm to 10pm Phils time.
Social Media Specialist
Job is Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm Phils Time!
Full-time work from home job.
Job details: Job entails making graphic images and teaser videos as well as handling and managing their Facebook, Instagram and Youtube account.
You can work in the comfort of you home as long as you have a good internet connection. This job is for a person with Min 3 years of social media experience. You are pro-active and can work on your own.
Mobile App Developer
For our expanding team we are looking for an App Developer.
We are open to either full-time or freelance per contract basis employment.
- Work to develop apps for iOS and Android from scratch to the app store - Product rollout, ongoing maintenance, technical/user support, modifying contents and testing.
- Chance for additional income to work as a Freelancer Requirements:
- Min 3 apps made (send links below)
- Min 3 years experience in developing mobile apps from scratch.
- Good internet and work ethics
- Must have experience working with API's from video calls, payment gateways and notification software.
For our client overseas we are in need of a full-time recruiter.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Min 2 years experience in overseas recruitment
- Experience working with US and EU recruitment roles
Fast internet and quiet work room
Ability to start ASAP Work from home, Mon-Friday 8-5pm.
OLM is always hiring for in-house as well as virtual assistance for our clients. For this purpose we need a seasoned person with experience in screening CV's, able to do interviews, set interview appointments.
Experience with HR is a must, min 3 years and with a college education related to the field.
We pay a fixed market-rate salary for this position.
Work is remote, Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm.
Need is immediate and we are looking for a person who can work with us long-term.
When applying with CV please include a note about yourself and why you feel you are the rock star of human resource management.